Property Brand Development
For rent. Still?
If you think that space alone is going to attract tenants, you've entered the wrong century. What about parking? It's ALWAYS a problem. Signage? Sense of security? Feel-good aesthetics? Smell? Access to coffee? Proximity to business opportunities? Wireless provisions? Dogs and chinchillas?
In an over-crowded space market where many of your ideal customers will happily set up home offices, your job is to give them the most compelling reason not to. Your Property Brand Development includes:
- Stakeholder engagement (with current or prospect stakeholders)
- Competition review
- Logo development
- Key message development
- Interior brand development (like colours, chairs, Keurigs - yes, it's important)
- Interior flow and set up recommendations
- Furniture and hardware sourcing and acquisition
- Exterior brand development
- Brand integration strategy (assuming you have an existing or upcoming website, etc, that needs to be updated)
- Press release
- Open house
Work with Glue to turn your space into a coveted place.