The discovery process.
The Community 360 begins with questions and ends with the answers you need to go forth over the next 12 months in the form a Community 360 Blueprint.
How does it work?
- Week 1: Meet with you and key team; Listen to your vision; Identify key stakeholders to interview;
- Week 2 - Week 3: Interview up to 8 stakeholders; Put boots on the ground to experience your brand/community first hand; Integrate stakeholder perceptions with first-hand observations
- Week 4: Formally thank stakeholders on your behalf; Prepare your Community 360 Report
- Week 5: Present your Community 360 Report
Your Community 360 Blueprint includes:
- Insights: Transcribed interviews from stakeholders
- Gaps: What are they, how are they affecting your progress, and to what extent?
- Gifts: What are the three smallest things you can do that will make the biggest difference to your organization right now?
- Glue: Implementation strategy to re-steer and stay the course over 12-months
With your Community 360 Blueprint, you will have the clarity to implement the next stage in-house. It becomes a team document.The Community 360 Blueprint is also a prerequisite to get us on your team as a Community Director.