Community Branding Implementation (4 months)
Refreshed brand, but now what?
After a new brand is developed (see the Community Branding Development package), you have the additional monster task of integrating it throughout your community or organization. Here's what you should do:
- Document all materials or points of engagement that require the branding refresh
- Develop a branding refresh timeline
- Solicit and select graphic designers to make the updates
- Finalize the refreshed materials
- Prepare supporting key messages to ensure every product/service is in alignment with the refreshed brand
- Engage public relations
- Prepare materials and meetings to help employees and other internal stakeholders be successful in representing the refreshed brand
- Make the re-brand official
- Have a party and invite all your stakeholders
- Get even more press
Yeah, that sounds like a lot of work. Why not get Glue to do it?